Booking And Cancellation Policy

Bookings

When making your booking through our website we ask for a 25% deposit, this will then confirm your booking with us. The remaining 75% is then due four weeks before arrival.

 

Cancellations

Time until start date                          Amount to charge

  1 week or less                                                  100%
2 weeks or less                                                80%
3 weeks or less                                                70%
4 weeks or less                                                50%

Cancellations made outside of any specified periods will be charged the deposit only.

These policy's may vary if booking though other websites.