The Coach House, Sherway Farm Holiday Cottages
A one bedroom home with stunning views of the Devon countryside and a welcoming hot tub.
Every inch the stylish country retreat, away from it all, The Coach House is a home from home that’s all about time out in a rural setting. The open plan dining and living space means that you can enjoy time together, whether you’re tucking into a home-cooked meal at the dining table or settled down in the welcoming living space.
If you like your meals with a view then you’re in luck, the terrace doors from the dining space mean you’re only one step away from a breath of fresh air and the peace and quiet of the terrace. And with views across the surrounding landscape that stretch as far as the eye can see, you’ll feel a world away from the hustle and bustle.
The private hot tub means you can enjoy true time out from it all, so you can step into the water and rest weary limbs after a long walk in the Devon countryside. When it’s time for bed, you’ll find a spacious bedroom with an en suite for a little extra privacy. You’ll even find a roll top bath in the en suite...enjoy.
Part of our Baby Blue Chip collection, The Coach House offers a whole list of baby items to make things easy for mums and dads.
- Living Room/Area
- Found on the ground floor with access to the terrace
- Two sofas and one armchair seating six
- Flatscreen TV with Freeview, coffee table and side tables
Cooking and Dining
- Located on the ground floor, open plan with the dining room
Access to the terrace
- Single electric oven with integral grill, microwave, Fridge / Freezer, Dishwasher
- Cafetiere, kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board and vacuum cleaner
- Seperate communal utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Located on the ground floor open plan with the kitchen
- Access to the terrace
- Table and chairs with seating for six
- Located on the first floor
- Super King size bed with Vi spring matttress, bedside tables and lamps, dressing table, mirror and built in wardrobes
- Flatscreen TV with Freeview
- WC, located on the ground floor
- Ensuite to bedroom, located on the first floor
- Walk in shower cubicle, wash basin, WC, freestanding roll top bath and heated towel rail
- Private garden with countryside views
- Patio table and chairs
- Hot tub
- Electric car charging point is available for use at Sherway Farm
- Parking available for one vehicle
In light of Covid-19, accommodation providers may have temporarily removed some non-essential, high touch items (some examples may include decorative cushions, games and hair dryers) from their accommodation.
Properties in England - Current government guidance states that in England, outdoor restaurants and takeaway options, as well as swimming pools are permitted to open in Step 2 (expected to be 12 April – 16 May 2021), subject to social distancing rules. Indoor entertainment and areas of hospitality will not be permitted to open until Step 3 (expected to be 17 May – 20 June 2021).
Properties in Wales and Scotland – guidance on which facilities and venues can open and when has not yet been published. We recommend that you keep up to date with government announcements for further information.