The Dairy, Sherway Farm
A beautiful retreat in the Devon countryside, The Dairy has a private hot tub and sleeps two guests.
With a peaceful setting in the heart of Devon’s rolling countryside, The Dairy makes the perfect romantic retreat just for two. The open plan living and dining area means you can sit back and enjoy the rural views while you plan your day’s adventures, and when the fresh air beckons you can step straight out onto the terrace to unwind in style.
If it’s been too long since you dined al fresco while you sipped on a glass of something bubbly, we can’t think of a better spot to tuck in than at your patio table while the sun sinks down behind the trees. And with the hot tub waiting for you to sink in and forget the world for a while, The Dairy’s all about time away from the hustle and bustle.
After a long soak outside in your very own bubbling hot tub, the master bedroom and its en suite bathroom offer those little touches that make relaxing far too easy. The roll top bath adds a hint of elegance, and there’s a double walk in shower cubicle too.
- Living Room/Area
- Located on the ground floor, open plan with the kitchen and dining rooms
- Access to the terrace
- One sofa seating four and two armchairs
- Coffee table, side tables, Flatscreen TV with Freeview
Located on the ground floor, open plan with the living and dining rooms
Single electric oven with integral grill, microwave, Fridge/Freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
Kettle, toaster, vacuum cleaner, iron & ironing board
Found on the ground floor, open plan with the kitchen and living room
Table and chairs for two
- Located on the ground floor with access to the terrace
- King size bed, two bedside tables with lamps, dressing table, mirror, chest of drawers and free standing wardrobe
- Flatscreen TV with Freeview
- En suite
- En suite to Master bedroom
- Free standing roll top bath, walk in double shower cubicle, cabinet and heated towel rail
- Private terrace with countryside views
- Patio table and chairs
- Private BBQ
- Hot tub
- Electric car charging point is available for use at Sherway Farm
Parking for one
In light of Covid-19, accommodation providers may have temporarily removed some non-essential, high touch items (some examples may include decorative cushions, games and hair dryers) from their accommodation.
Properties in England - Current government guidance states that in England, outdoor restaurants and takeaway options, as well as swimming pools are permitted to open in Step 2 (expected to be 12 April – 16 May 2021), subject to social distancing rules. Indoor entertainment and areas of hospitality will not be permitted to open until Step 3 (expected to be 17 May – 20 June 2021).
Properties in Wales and Scotland – guidance on which facilities and venues can open and when has not yet been published. We recommend that you keep up to date with government announcements for further information.