The Shippen, Sherway Farm Holiday Cottages
A beautiful retreat in the Devon countryside, The Dairy has a private hot tub and sleeps two guests.
Every inch the stylish country retreat, away from it all, The Shippen is a one bedroom property in a rural setting. The open plan dining and living space means that you can enjoy time together, whether you’re tucking into a home-cooked meal at the dining table or settled down in the welcoming living space.
If you like your meals with a view then you’re in luck, the terrace doors from the dining space mean you’re only one step away from a breath of fresh air and the peace and quiet of the terrace. And with views across the surrounding landscape that stretch as far as the eye can see, you’ll feel a world away from the hustle and bustle.
When it’s time for bed, upstairs you will find a super king sized bed with en suite, ideal for relaxation.
- Found on the ground floor with access to the terrace
- Two sofas and one armchair seating six
- Flatscreen TV with Freeview, coffee table and side tables
Dining room area
- Located on the ground floor open plan with the kitchen
- Access to the terrace
- Table and chairs with seating for six
- Located on the first floor
- Super King size bed with Vi spring matttress, bedside tables and lamps, dressing table, mirror and built in wardrobes
- Flatscreen TV with Freeview
- WC, located on the ground floor
- Ensuite bedroom, located on the first floor
- Walk in shower cubicle, wash basin, WC, freestanding roll top bath and heated towel rail
- Private garden with countryside views
- Patio table and chairs
- Private BBQ
- Electric car charging point is available for use at Sherway Farm
- Parking available for one vehicle
In light of Covid-19, accommodation providers may have temporarily removed some non-essential, high touch items (some examples may include decorative cushions, games and hair dryers) from their accommodation.
Properties in England - Current government guidance states that in England, outdoor restaurants and takeaway options, as well as swimming pools are permitted to open in Step 2 (expected to be 12 April – 16 May 2021), subject to social distancing rules. Indoor entertainment and areas of hospitality will not be permitted to open until Step 3 (expected to be 17 May – 20 June 2021).
Properties in Wales and Scotland – guidance on which facilities and venues can open and when has not yet been published. We recommend that you keep up to date with government announcements for further information.